What would you do?



Hey Weird Tribe! 

Sara here from Those Weirdos From Michigan Podcast! I was the one with all the spookiness this week. Didn't take a listen yet? No problem! Here is a link to Spotify to this week's episode:

Don't Let Them IN!


Don't have Spotify? That's Okay! New Episodes are posted each week on our website as well:

The WFM Podcast Site


Don't have 45 mins to listen? No problem! Go ahead and check out our Patreon for the Show Notes:

Don't Let Them In!


Go ahead and take a listen/read and this blog will be here when you get back. You will get spooked and I am going to calm you down with all these ways to repel these little mysterious beings.


👀❤👀❤👀❤👀❤

Welcome back now you are going to understand the questions and what this article is all about! So lets get down to it.

Think the Black eyed kids are at your door? Better Check and see what you have to endure.

After my goodnight story I asked what would you do if the black eyed kids wouldn't go away. What would you do? 

I don't know what I would do but I would want to be prepared for anything. So here is that door bell "thingy" that rich people have 😂. But I found one at a pretty affordable price for the weird tribe! The cam has night vision so you can see who is at your door and ignore them if you want to and you can look to see who is at your door from your own smartphone. I seriously thought these cams were so expensive, but I am probably going to get this one myself because it's just plain cool! Also in one of our previous podcasts Stacy talked about being an amazon delivery driver around Halloween and she had to go through creepy tunnels to get to the doors. She said she freaked out and ran away so if anything you could really get some good content for YouTube 👀.


Check out this video here to see if this is a good fit for you:




DoorBell Cam 

If you don't have Amazon Prime check out our first blog here to get all the amazing features and benefits such as same day or two day delivery depending on where you live. Prime Video will also be available for you to watch thousands of movies and tv titles. 


Just RUN!

Which path would you have took after you saw the Black eyed kids in the bathroom? You just paid for your campsite and you took off days from work. This is your most favorite thing to do. Would you write it off as a prank or would you go home right then and there? 

My mind automatically goes to its explainable, but that would still freak me out. If this was my most favorite thing to do and I was used to camping alone I probably would have said that I wasn't going to let two little freaks ruin my trip. Since I would still be freaked out I would have felt safer out in the open. So open path it is for me, but that also means I would have to walk and possible run longer and need better shoes.

Check out what this guy said about the shoes: 

I love lightweight shoes for walking and I used to be a cross country runner back in my younger days and I would have love to have a pair of these. Also I know they are a bit pricey for the shoe, but I am finding with running shoes that the tread lasts a lot longer then a $15 pair of shoes that you have to buy again a few months. So really how much money are you saving?  Trail Running Shoes


Don't Listen!

Mind control? Dave thinks he was mind controlled at one point by these creatures. He could hear the words coming out of his mouth but he knows he didn't mean it. He was able to break free as his survival instincts kicked in and ran his ass away!

I tell you what...I would never want to be mind controlled. Here is my next weapon for all you people to combat those psychic vampires.

This exceeded this guy's expectations: 

I enjoy the reviews on cheaper good quality items and this is one. After watching this video I would totally get these headphones for the price. You can slip these on if you encounter a situation where you could be "mind controlled". They also have this in a rose gold color which is so cute.

BLOCK THEM OUT headphones


When all else fails....HIDE!

I had to know what a mummy bag is after knowing that Dave had one to hide in. Turns out they are pretty cool! A camping must! Also, turns out,  its a good place to hide from the Black eyed kids. 

This weird robotic review tells how it warm it is and at $30 you just can't beat it:


Check out the best quality at a low price: Mummy Bag

I could use this right now! We are snowed in at the moment because its colder than a witches tit in a brass bra! It would also be good for those polar vortex days we get up here in the winter.


Hope this helps you feel more prepared if you were to come in contact with the Black Eyed Kids! We will bring you more deals with each episode and other exciting extra content each week! Please follow us on all the socials to support us weirdos and check out our merch new stuff added all the time! Also please send us your answers on what you would do in these situations or if you have a weird story of your own let us know all about it! Thank you again for all of your support and have an amazing week! 

Stacy Jo and Sara

Those Weirdos From Michigan

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thewfmpodcast

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAXJiTgLKXwc2C_0HnVViAA

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thewfmpodcast

Twitter: https://twitter.com/thewfmpodcast

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thewfmpodcast/

TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@thewfmpodcast1?lang=en

LinkTree: https://linktr.ee.com/thewfmpodcast


And visit our website: https://www.thewfmpodcast.com



Merch Link: https://www.bonfire.com/store/those-weirdos-from-michigan



Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be a Loner!

3 Fun Ways to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone

Rewire that Brain! How to Get out Of Your Head