Healthy Retail Therapy VS Bad Retail Therapy







Hey guys! Sorry my blog is a little late this week! I am a haunt mess per usual. This week's episode for our weirdos included bad jokes, and a woman from Michigan who fell on hard times and decided to use her retail "therapy" in a very negative way. She got on this site called Rent a Hit Man dot com and now she is in jail...Check out that episode here so you can get a laugh and then understand my references in this vlog....blog.

Spotify: Try Not To Laugh


I feel like retail therapy can be healthy if you use for self care. I personally don't care for vanity things, some people do and that's okay! Do you boo! I just feel like if you are someone who is stressed out you should use it on items such as stuff to relieve that stress. Go ahead Check my video out above and shop at your leisure my weird weird friends!

Shower Steamers for every mood:

Stuffed up? Can't breathe? Use this in the shower to clear that nose up for relief! Eucalyptus will sooth as the mint clears!

Click here: RELIEF


Need to sleep? No problem! Put one of these little Steamers in before bed and sleep like a baby!


Click here for some: Sleep


Now that your nose is cleared and you got some sleep, maybe in the morning you are a bit tired. Wake up with this shower Steamers! Hey its healthier than energy drinks..ammiright? 


Not only will it wake you up but the citrus scent will boost your mood. Win win.

Wake up with Energize


Next we talked about these cool fidget rings. I did more shopping after having a lot of time with uploading my video and found some inspiring sayings on these rings! Check them out!


If you aren't into the "F" word keep scrolling there is one without it. I personally find the word very relieving to say sometimes. We all need a friendly reminder that we just got to keep going because I promise it will be worth the ride.

Keep Fucking Going FIDGET Ring


YOU ARE ENOUGH!

Everyone was put on this earth for a reason. You are enough even when someone says that you aren't or makes you feel less to make themselves feel better. Check out this ring!

Get this ring and say it to yourself, because you are enough!

I Am Enough Ring


Here is a version of the ring I viewed with you on the video.

Moon and Stars FIDGET Ring



Craft Therapy!!!

This is probably not for everyone and I get that, but to those creative minds out there who struggle: please give it a try. All it takes is one step to achieve the best you that you can be. If you can't find it here, please find it somewhere. 

Here is the one in the video I really think will help anyone with PTSD, depression or anxiety!


Get your Art On: 250 Art Therapy Techniques


Thanks so much again for hanging out with me again this week! Please remember to be yourself, laugh everyday even when it's hard, and do some healthy retail therapy. Just do something nice for yourself! We hope to hear from you soon! 


Sara and Stacy Jo

Those Weirdos From Michigan Podcast

Disclaimer: I do not own these products. I will get a commission for anything you buy through our links and it will help your weirdos with future episode by upgrading our equipment, further education, and being able to create more and more valuable content each week. This will also keep ads out of our podcast. So thank you in advance if you do end up with something through these links! We appreciate our weirdos.

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be a Loner!

3 Fun Ways to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone

Rewire that Brain! How to Get out Of Your Head