Reduce Bags and Keep Away the Night Hags

So Stacy and I decided to start a blog to benefit our listeners. This week we talked about Night Hags, the lady of the Night, or in some beliefs ....Lilith. We also touched on the scientific theory behind it all. Today I am gonna tell you my favorite weapons to defeat this demon or phenomenon once and for all. 

If you haven't listened to that episode listen here: Sleep Paralysis and the Monster from Macomb County

Okay so now that you are caught up 😀. Let's get into the solutions I find so helpful.

1. Weigh down your Anxiety

Alot of people believe that Sleep Paralysis is heighten by anxiety, stress, and worry. On the other hand it's a demon's playground. If you produce that energy negative spirits smell that a mile away, like a shark to blood. 

Weighted blankets are proven to reduce stress, anxiety, ocd disorder, and I even share mine with my dog that hates storms and it calms him right down. 

Studies also show that weighted blanket balance brain chemistry so whether you believe that Night Hags are real or not, having your brain balanced will help you reduce hallucinations.

I have been using mine for over a year and I can tell you that I fall asleep faster than I ever did before. Since I have had covid, though,I have been suffering with insomnia but this blanket makes a world of difference.

Get yours here and calm your ass down!

2. Sage the Rage!
Light a candle before bed that will cleanse the energy in the room. It will help also reduce negativity and give you happy thoughts before bed so your dream won't take a dark and sinister turn. 

I grow sage in my garden and put them in my window sills. I know the scientific minds are rolling their eyes right now, but I am telling you that my house is peaceful ✌.

Get your candle here: Sage Candle

3. Sooth your soul
This is actually just a tip. I use the app Calm nightly, and it has upped my sleeping game. They have all sorts of sleep stories, soundscapes and soothing music that will put you to sleep in no time.

I used to be a really bad napper, but this app has nap stories that will put your girl out!

In addition, you also can enjoy some quiet time with all the different meditations the app provides.

4. Hide the Hag and reduce your Bags!
When all else fails, you could just hide your eyes with this amazing sleep mask. 

Sleep masks have many benefits, but the best one is that it tricks your brain into sleep by increasing natural melatonin in your body.

This particular sleep mask is made with mulberry silk which provides you with many benefits for the skin. It's hypoallergenic and antibacterial.

Get your night hag shades here: Sleep Mask

5. Avocado hits the sleep Lotto!
Last but not least to keep the monsters at bay is this cute Avocado pillow!
Let this little guy warm up your bed and give you the calm you need with it's lavender scent. You can heat it up in the microwave or cool it in a freezer. 

Made with dried lavender leaves which gives all sorts of sleep and relaxing benefits.

Lavender was used for many years to help improve people's sleep patterns. Beat Lilith to the punch by just breathing in deep and falling asleep faster.

In addition this pillow can help with cramps and aches. With its heat up and cool down factor how can you go wrong!


Hope this gear helps you guys! Have a safe and we will talk soon!!!

Stacy Jo and Sara
Those Weirdos From Michigan

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be a Loner!

Rewire that Brain! How to Get out Of Your Head

3 Fun Ways to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone